This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data Pinewood collects from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how Pinewood will treat it.
What information may we collect from you?
We may collect, store and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our site www.pinewood.ie (the "Site") including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data, and information about your computer.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering to use the Site, subscribing to the Company's service, posting material, requesting further services and/or applying for a position of employment with us (including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address).
- Information that you provide to us by completing any other forms on the Site or if you contact us with comments or specific requests (including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address). Pinewood may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Site.
- If you contact Pinewood, it may keep a record of that correspondence;
Pinewood may also ask you to complete surveys that it uses for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
IP addresses and cookies
Pinewood may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. To the extent that any of this information can be considered personal information, it is used solely for the purposes of administering the Site, and is not disclosed for any other purpose, except as described on the Site.
What do we use your personal information for?
Pinewood may use information held about you in the following ways:
- For administration of the Site.
- For statistical purposes to help improve the Site.
- To provide you with information that you request from Pinewood or which the Pinewood feels may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To deal with enquiries and/or applications made by you through the related forms available on the Site.
- To ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Pinewood will not sell, share transfer or rent the information collected from the Site, except as provided below.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. Pinewood may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that Pinewood sells or buys any business or assets, in which case Pinewood may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Pinewood or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- To the extent required by the rules of any listing authority or stock exchange on which the shares of Pinewood or any member of its group are listed or traded.
- If Pinewood is under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Pinewood, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Security of your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Pinewood will do its best to protect your personal data, but cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once Pinewood has received your information, it will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
International data transfers
Changes to this Policy
Information requests and changes
You can ask for a copy of the information we hold about you at any time. Provision of such information is not currently subject to the payment of a fee. We will also correct or update any inaccuracies in your information at your request.
Third party websites
From time to time we may provide links to the websites of other organisations, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on our use of the information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and your mail will be forwarded to the relevant contact within Pinewood.