Pinewood Healthcare Limited Website Privacy Notice
Pinewood Healthcare ("We", "Our", "PHC") registered at Ballymacarbry ,Clonmel, Co. Tipperary E91 D434 operates www.pinewood.ie (the "Website"). We are committed to protect the privacy and security of your personal data. We advise you to carefully read this Privacy Notice ("Notice") so that you are aware of how, where and why we are using your personal data.
Your privacy is very important to us. This Notice sets out the way in which we process your information when you use our website or other digital platforms in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This Notice applies to individuals visiting our Website. The Notice applies only to the information we collect through our website, in email, text, forms and other electronic communication received through or in connection with our Website.
INFORMATION WE MAY PROCESS (“ Personal Data”)
We may collect personal data on this online portal, including information we collect while performing business transactions and information we collect from other sources, as permitted by law;. We may collect your personal data including but not limited to:-
- Details of your visits to our site www.pinewood.ie (the “Site”) including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data, and information about your computer.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering to use the Site, subscribing to the Company’s service, posting material, requesting further services and/or applying for a position of employment with us (including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address).
- Information that you provide to us by completing any other forms on the Site or if you contact us with comments or specific requests (including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address). We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
MEANS OF PROCESSING DATA
We may process your Personal Data through the following means:
- Web job application forms/careers applications;
- Newsletter sign-ups;
- Registration for an event/activity;
- Information request mechanism (for example, Contact Us).
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers with small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Please note, a cookie in no way gives us access to your computer. Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Service. There are different types of Cookies that do different things. We use various types of Cookies to optimise the user experience, which you can read about in the table below.
|Cookie||What does it do and why do we use it?|
|Cookie-check||Application cookie: prevents the cookie message from displaying after it has been accepted by user.|
|HCP-check||Application cookie: records users confirmation of being a Health Care Professional (HCP).|
GROUNDS FOR LAWFUL PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
When we process your Personal data, we do so primarily in connection with marketing, sale and promotion of services which we provide or which are procured using our services and to improve and enhance the range of those services and offerings. We may process your personal data in the following circumstances:
- when we process cookies, with your explicit consent; or
- when we process your personal data for recruitment, communication, sales and marketing, registration and subscriptions purposes, where processing is necessary for the purpose of pursuing our legitimate interests.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We generally use the information to establish and enhance our relationship with our users for the following purposes:
- Communication – We may use your information to administer and provide services you request or have expressed an interest in, to communicate with you in case of any inquiry or support, for sending newsletters, updates and promotional materials, for seeking your opinion and feedback and personalize, to notify you about changes to our service, and/or tailor any communications that we may send you.
- Career Offering – We provide career options on our website for the users. They can apply to them using our online forms/links by registering with us. Once you are registered with us, we may use your personal data for various job openings that we have in our company and for sending you communication in case of job vacancies.
- Advertising – We may use your information to carry out advertising and market research based on behavioral metrics, geo-location data, demographic data and marketing preferences we capture. We may permit certain third party companies to help us tailor advertising based on use.
- Activity Tracking – We may use your information to track your activity on our digital platforms and personalize and improve your experience. This can be used to create an individual profile for you so that we can understand and respect your preferences or for profiling purposes to enable us to personalize and/or tailor any marketing communications that you may consent to receive from us.
- Optimization- We may use your information to operate, improve and maintain our site, to prevent fraud and abuse.
- Information Sharing – We may use and share your information with third parties with whom we have contractual relationship.
We keep your personal data only for the duration of legitimate business requirements or as required by law.
We understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children using our website. The Services are not intended for users under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect any Personal data from children under 16 or market to or solicit information from anyone under the age of 16. If we become aware that a person submitting Personal data is under 16, we will delete all the information as soon as possible unless it is with the consent and involvement of a parent or guardian. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at Group_Website@pinewood.ie
SECURITY: HOW SECURE IS YOUR INFORMATION WITH US?
We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, procedural and managerial procedures to safeguard your information against loss, unauthorized access, misuse or modification. We require any third parties processing your information to do the implement the same levels of protection with respect to your data. We strive to use commercially acceptable means for protecting your information.
CHANGES TO THE NOTICE
This Notice is effective as of 25th May 2018. We reserve the right to update or change this notice at any time, and we will provide you with the updated Notice when we make any substantial updates at the earliest either through email or by providing a prominent notice of change on the website. You should check the Notice periodically. Your continued use of the website after we post any modifications to the Notice on this page will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified Notice.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
From time to time we may provide links to the websites of other organisations, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS AND WHO TO CONTACT
We will respect your legal rights in relation to your data. Below are the rights granted to you as per GDPR and Pinewood Healthcare Limited is committed towards protection of the same:
- Right to be informed
- Right to access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
- Right to withdraw consent
In case you have any questions, comments or concerns about this privacy notice or wish to exercise any of the above mentioned rights, you can contact Group_website@pinewood.ie or DPO@pinewood.ie